TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. There is no expiration date. Gift certificates are valid until they are used, and flights can be rescheduled at any time. Flight certificate holders receive scheduling priority.
2. Certificates are transferable. Feel free to share; the certificates can be used by anyone.
3. Certificates are refundable. A full refund (less a 15% booking fee) is available upon request for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. The booking charge covers the costs incurred in communication, record-keeping, personnel and the complications that arise from scheduling reservations for a weather dependent outdoor activity.
4. Prior to flight, participants are required to sign an assumption of risk and release of liability.
5. Participants less than 18 years old require parent or guardian signature.
6. Physical requirements—Notification of physical handicap, disability, or individual weight in excess of 250 lbs is required at time of scheduling.
7. Participant cancellation—must be made before 72 hours of flight time to avoid cancellation of flight certificate.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on this site without the written permission of Balloon Rides Across America Team. Balloon Rides Across America Team neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Balloon Rides Across America Team.
2. While Balloon Rides Across America Team uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, Balloon Rides Across America Team makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Balloon Rides Across America Team assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this site.
3. Your use and browsing of this site is at your risk. Neither Balloon Rides Across America Team nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Balloon Rides Across America Team also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this site.
4. Any communications or materials you transmit to this site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Balloon Rides Across America Team or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Balloon Rides Across America Team is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on this site are either the property of, or used with permission of, Balloon Rides Across America Team. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Balloon Rides Across America Team and others. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this site without the written permission of Balloon Rides Across America Team or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this site, or any other content on this site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Balloon Rides Across America Team will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. Balloon Rides Across America Team has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site. You linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although Balloon Rides Across America Team may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on this site, Balloon Rides Across America Team is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising form the content of any such locations nor for any error , defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Balloon Rides Across America Team will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Balloon Rides Across America Team to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Balloon Rides Across America Team may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
The Country's Premier Hot Air Balloon Ride Service